An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Iceland, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Iceland.
Take a Golden Circle tour, wonder at geysers, waterfalls and volcanoes, relax in the Blue Lagoon, explore the best things to do in ReykjavYk, or learn about the Vikings and their legends. From Top 10 festivals to Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of Iceland with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Iceland-
- Nine easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best Iceland attractions, covering the Golden Circle, Blue Lagoon, ReykjavYk, and more
- Free laminated pull-out mapof Iceland, plus seven colour area maps
-In-depth neighbourhoodguides explore Iceland's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chaptersdivided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
-Essential travel tipsincluding our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa, and health information
- Colour mapshelp you navigate with ease
-Covers ReykavYk,West Iceland and the Snufellsnes Peninsula, the Westfjords, North Iceland, East Iceland, South Iceland, the Highland Interior and more