Lonely Planet Portugal 11
Author(s): Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet's Portugalis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the labyrinthine alleyways, hidden courtyards and curving lanes of Lisbon's Alfama district; discover the baroque churches and sprawling plazas of the Unesco World Heritage Site Ribeira in Porto; and play in the waves along the beaches of the Algarve. All with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Portugal and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Portugal:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itinerarieshelp you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tipsto save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips- hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets- eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insightsprovide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers:Lisbon, the Algarve, Lagos, the Alentejo, Estremadura, Ribatejo, the Beiras, Porto, the Douro, Tras-os-Montes, the Minho and Braga.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Portugal is our most comprehensive guide to Portugal, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
Looking for just the highlights? Check out Lonely Planet's Best of Portugal. Going for a short break or weekend away? Pocket Lisbonis our smaller guide featuring the city's unmissable sights and experiences.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
Important Notice:The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
- : 9781786578013
- : Lonely Planet Global Limited
- : Lonely Planet Publications
- : 0.464025
- : November 2019
- : .83 Inches X 5.04 Inches X 7.76 Inches
- : books
- : Lonely Planet
- : Paperback
- : 1911
- : English
- : 914.690444
- : 544