Take a guided walking tour of the Freedom Trail in Boston, explore the rugged natural beauty of Cape Cod, experience the riot of gold, red and orange foliage in the fall, or explore the treasures of the Harvard Museums- everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best things to do in New England with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel GuideNew England-
- Over 30 colour mapshelp you navigate with ease
- Simple layoutmakes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive toursand itineraries of New England, designed for every interest and budget
-Illustrations and floorplansshow the inside of Massachusetts State House, New England Aquarium, the Museum of Fine Arts Boston, Mark Twain House and Museum, and Gillette Castle, among many others
- Colour photographsof New England's foliage in the fall, scenic villages, jagged coastline, and peaceful lakes and rivers
- Detailed chapters, with areas maps, cover Boston, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine
- Historical and culturalcontext gives you a richer travel experience- learn about history, festivals, traditions and national holidays
- Experience the culturewith features on the landscape and wildlife of New England, fall foliage, the Appalachian Trail, maritime New England, New England architecture, and colleges and universities
- Essential travel tips- our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus transport, visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide New Englandis a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to New England.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
On a city break? Try DK Eyewitness Top 10 Boston or, for a more in-depth guide to the city DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Boston.
About DK Eyewitness Travel-DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.