Take a ride on one of the state's world-famous roller coasters, uncover the secrets of the Kennedy Space Centre or lounge on a tropical beach- everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Florida with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Florida-
- Over 30colour mapshelp you navigate with ease
- Simple layoutmakes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itinerariesof Florida, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplansshow the Kennedy Space Centre, Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando and more
- Colour photographsof Florida's cities, beaches, theme parks, coastline, national parks and key sights
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, covers Miami, the Gold and Treasure coasts, Orlando and the Space Coast, the Northeast, the Panhandle, the Gulf Coast, the Everglades and the Keys
- Historical and cultural contextgives you a richer travel experience- learn about Florida's history, architecture, natural habitats and wildlife, and festivals and events
- Essential travel tips- our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Floridais a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Florida.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
On a city break? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Orlandoguide.