Best of Peru 2
Author(s): Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Best of Peru is your passport to Peru's top sights and most authentic experiences.
Scale the heights of Machu Picchu; puzzle over the Nazca Lines; or visit the sweltering, seductive Amazon Basin, all with your trusted travel companion. Offering visually-inspiring content along with the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you, this photo-rich, user-friendly guide makes planning fun and easy. Discover the best of Peru and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Best of Peru:
- In-depth coverageof the destination's must-see sights along with hidden gems that most guidebooks miss to get you to the heart of a place
- Intuitively organized with essential information at your fingertips
- Eye-catching full-colour design and easy-to-use layoutwith maps and images throughout
- Annotated imagesthat bring a destination to life
- Practical planning and transport toolsincluding a fold-out map (included in print version) that gives instant access to must-see sights to help you navigate as you plot out your itinerary
- Short and extended itineraries tohelp you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests to make the most of your time on the road
- Insider tips and insightsto save time and money, avoid crowds and trouble spots, and to get to know the destination like a local
- Honest recommendations for all budgets
- Cultural insights and background informationto put top sights and experiences in context and to give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience (includes history, outdoor activities, environment, wildlife, cuisine, music, arts, and language)
- CoversLima, Islas Ballestas, Nazca, Arequipa, El Valle Sagrado, the Cordilleras, Lake Titicaca, Cuzco, Machu Picchu, Huaraz, Trujillo, Iqutos, Amazon Basin and more
The Perfect Choice:Lonely PlanetBest of Peru, our easy-to-use, expertly curated guide, is filled with inspiring and colourful photos and focuses on Peru's most popular attractions and authentic experiences for those looking for the best of the best and have minimal time for planning.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences and extensively covers all of the ins and outs of the country? Check out Lonely PlanetPeru.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet South America on a Shoestringguide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
About Lonely Planet:Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
- : 9781786574954
- : Lonely Planet Publications
- : Lonely Planet Publications
- : 0.353802
- : August 2019
- : .71 Inches X 5.04 Inches X 7.76 Inches
- : books
- : Lonely Planet
- : Paperback
- : 1908
- : English
- : 918.504648
- : 320