Author(s): Anson Cameron
1. This is a nuanced but unflinching look at one of the most important - and divisive - issues facing Australian society today- Islam in Australia.
2. A perfect reading-group book, the book centres around one explosive incident, the fall-out of which every reader will have an opinion on.
3. Essentially, this is a standout novel with unquestionably contentious but important subjects at its heart.
- For the thoughtful, serious novel readers - probably more an indies market.
- For readers interested in novels that engage with social issues in fresh, challenging ways.
- Anson is highly regarded, both as a novelist and newspaper columnist at The Age.