The Naming Book - 5 Steps to Creating Brand and Product Names That Sell
Author(s): Brad Flowers
NAME YOUR BUSINESS.
TELL YOUR STORY.
Advertising and marketing masters from Ogilvy to Godin have proven the value of words when it comes to building a brand, attracting an audience, and making a sale. In our increasingly crowded and noisy world, a name is the foundation of every product, brand, or business--and it needs to stand out.
In The Naming Book, Bullhorn Creative founder and partner Brad Flowers presents a clear framework for crafting and choosing the name that sticks. With a five-step blueprint that takes you from brainstorming to trademarking, this book is the ultimate guidebook to naming anything. You'll learn how to:
- Set clear goals for your name and brand before you start
- Craft a brainstorming list based on your business mission
- Build a brand unique to you by creating your own word
- Find the balance between "cool" and clear
- Narrow down your list of names with five easy tests
- : 9781599186665
- : Entrepreneur Media Inc/Entrepreneur Press
- : Entrepreneur Media
- : 0.01
- : March 2020
- : --- length: - '22.9' width: - '15.2' units: - Centimeters
- : books
- : Brad Flowers
- : Paperback
- : 180